The Pantry established in November of 1982 on S. Tennessee Street in historic downtown McKinney and moved to the present location in the old "Hope Hardware building" in 1991.
This building was built in 1898 and was hope Hardware for almost 80 years. The Pantry has grown from a small-town venture primarily serving local customers over 20 years ago, to a celebrated restaurant and bakery popular with
Texans and tourists from all over the world today.
The Pantry’s fresh homemade food, daily specials, and homemade
pies and cakes attract large crowds for lunch every day.